This is us The FONSECA E SILVA Family
Crazy!! Good luck...with safety on the road and insurance costs! ;)
WHAT!!! I'm not driving in PG anymore! Seriously thats great, Geoff has yet to take the test, soon though!
I can't believe Mikel is old enough to drive. Who is getting older, Mikel, Paul or Grandma! Maybe all 3. Good luck Mikel.
NO WAY! He can't be that old! CRAZY!
It seems like they should still beplaying with cars instead of drivingthem. Good luck and he looks goodbehind the wheel.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Crazy!! Good luck...with safety on the road and insurance costs! ;)
WHAT!!! I'm not driving in PG anymore! Seriously thats great, Geoff has yet to take the test, soon though!
I can't believe Mikel is old enough to drive. Who is getting older, Mikel, Paul or Grandma! Maybe all 3. Good luck Mikel.
NO WAY! He can't be that old! CRAZY!
It seems like they should still be
playing with cars instead of driving
them. Good luck and he looks good
behind the wheel.
Post a Comment