Fonseca e Silva Family

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Austin on the race track and Allyson on her GameBoy

Austin and Allyson both made the Honor Roll for the 2nd quarter and they each got to pick what they wanted, with limitations. Ally turned down the Hannah Montana 3D Movie outing for a new game boy game and Austin chose to go the the race track and test his MX skills. Enjoy the pictures. Austin is on the left catching some air.


5 comments:

Walt and Joyce said...

This is great. Grandpa and Grandma loves this.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! SO cute! I'd better see him in 10 years on Sunday Supercross! ;)

Emily and Mike said...

wow, Austin is definitely the little dare devil. I can't believe how old they all are...we REALLY haven't seen you guys in a long time!

DeeDee said...

Austin you rock! Wish I could have been there to see that! Way to be cool Spimonty! See you in June

Carrie said...

You are CRAZY Austin! And I thought BEAR HUNTING was dangerous!
-Chad