We took our first cruise from January 26 to February 2 and we had a blast. The kids did not join us on this one. We went with 12 other friends from Washington and Utah. Here are a few of the pictures we took.
Glad to see you joined the blogging world. It was great seeing you guys! Enjoy your sun...we're still freezing (well not freezing freezing, but it's pretty cold)!
5 comments:
Wait to go Mary, I knew you could do it! I expect to see this updated hourly! You didn't want to keep my post on there?
Glad to see you joined the blogging world. It was great seeing you guys! Enjoy your sun...we're still freezing (well not freezing freezing, but it's pretty cold)!
Holy Cow is this really the Silva's Blog?? I can't believe you are joining the craze. Yea!!
So, when is our next cruise? Spring break perhaps?? hahaha Really, having a vacation with you guys was really the highlight!
Looks like you had a ton of fun! You guys should come and meet us in Disneyland in March, it is not that far away anymore!
Post a Comment