We also went to the Nascar race and I thought I would share with you some pics. The bottom picture explains the real reason I go to the races...NOT! I could not resist taking the picture and posting it for all to see what dirty old red neck men do at the track. The sad thing is they actually get what their sign requests. Uuummm....do you think alcohol plays a factor in this outcome? All in all it we all had a great time together. I can't wait to do it again next year.
Fonseca e Silva Family
Sunday, April 13, 2008
We also went to the Nascar race and I thought I would share with you some pics. The bottom picture explains the real reason I go to the races...NOT! I could not resist taking the picture and posting it for all to see what dirty old red neck men do at the track. The sad thing is they actually get what their sign requests. Uuummm....do you think alcohol plays a factor in this outcome? All in all it we all had a great time together. I can't wait to do it again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So you all can tell that I ( Mary) did not do this posting Paul just can,t wait to see your comments
Now I know why Darin wouldn't mind seeing a Nascar race sometime! And now I know why Paul REALLY goes!
Holy cow! Nathan is a tough kid, that must have been so scary!
BTW, I love the tit picture...the joys of NASCAR!
haahahahaha!! Okay, that is one great sign! If there were just a few very droopy old ladies showing them off, I'm sure that sign would've gone down very quickly! We are heading down there end of April!!
We had a great time at your home for the family reunion. It was eventful to say the least. Can't wait to come back to Phoenix for another reunion, hopefully soon!
Post a Comment