Fonseca e Silva Family

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Tribute to Quicksilvas Magic Annie










It is with a heavy heart that we let everyone know Annie has passed away this morning. We are not sure what was wrong, but we do know she is resting now. The last 24 hours were quite rough and she was getting weaker and weaker. Today has been a day of grieving here in the Silva household. We will all miss her, here are some parting pictures.



7 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so sad for you guys! I never met Annie, but instantly fell in love with her from your Christmas card. She's adorable. I'm sorry!

Love and friends always,

Debbie

Kari V. said...

I am so so very sorry. Big hugs to your family. When Sadie (our beagle) died 4 months ago we grieved and are still grieving a little because we loved her so much. Take care of your little ones. Are you planning on getting another dog? That helped my kids out so very much when she died. Big hugs....

Emily and Mike said...

I am so sorry! The scope didn't find anything yesterday? Those pics of her are so cute! Sorry again.

DeeDee said...

My heart goes out to you guys. It is so hard to lose a friend that has such a special place in your heart. But, I still say if you have never had a pet, especially a dog of your own to love and be loved unconditionally, you are missing out on something extraordinary. There is no love like the love of a dog!
Thanks for calling back last night Paul, I know it was tough to talk. I love you all!
Just remember Annie is in heaven and the angels have treats and bones for them whenever they want and it is beautiful there. I just know it!
I am so sorry! Again, I love you!

Walt and Joyce said...

We are sad that Annie had to be put down. We know she will be missed. Keep your chin up. Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I am soooo sorry. I have been out of blogging lately. That just sucks does't it? I hope you're doing okay there. We are probably going to be coming down there sometime in the early summer. Take care. We love you guys.

The Walters Family said...

Hi Mary. I hope you are having a good time in Utah.