Fonseca e Silva Family

Saturday, July 4, 2009

1 more month

Theirs one more month of summer break.I'ts gone by SO FAST with all the moving and seeing family and friends.I loved the weather in ARIZONA you were always in the pool or playing in the desert. Utah has great weather its just been rainy at least every day except for 7 days. its good that I have family and friends to play with. -Allyson-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we're soooo happy you're back! After this next week of craziness, we have to get together before summer ends! Happy 4th to my favorite family! :)

DeeDee said...

Happy day Allybearah!
Love you!

Speedys said...

Ally~
I'm so glad to see something new on your family blog, I think you should be in charge of the blog your dad I think forgot how to work it.
Love you,
Auntie Lisa