WE'RE BAAACCCKKKK!!! After making 4 trips back and forth we have finally made the move and are back HOME. We are so excited to be back with family and friends here in Utah. Paul has started his training with American Family Insurance and will be opening up his office the end of April. We have uploaded some pics from the move for you to see all the fun...not.

4 comments:
I'm glad you got there safe and sound. Good luck getting settled. Where are you living? It'll be so great to be near family. Hooray for you guys.
We miss you guys. Christine Beazer was called as 3rd week teacher...she misses you the most! ;)
Take care!
HOOOOORRRAAAAAYYYYYY!! Okay, so I'll stop complaining so much that the Lord never answers my prayers!
Welcome back, what area in Utah did you move to? Your children look wonderful, they are growing up fast! Maybe we'll see you around, we've missed you! Debbie
We are just as glad as you are that the move is over! Your Dad and I now know that stretch of road like the back of our hands. So happy you are back home! LOL
Post a Comment