Fonseca e Silva Family

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Quicksilvas Sexy Lexy





She is finally here. After 2300 miles and a 22 hour round trip flight we have our new puppy. Her name is Sexy Lexy and she is a beautiful black german short haired pointer. She is so cute! We all think she looks like a hound dog with all the baby skin she has to grow into. It was a long first night, but we got through it and she is now familiar with the new home and is sound a sleep in her kennel. She probably got more exercise and stimulation today with the kids than she has ever had. She is 8 weeks old, enjoy the pics.

8 comments:

DeeDee said...

I have to say it...
That is one damn cute puppy! How sweet and such huge paws, I agree she will be bigger than Annie. Can't wait to meet her in person...in 39 hours! Yay!

Kari V. said...

She is so cute! I am glad you got a new little buddy. She is going to be big I can tell with those paws. :)

Speedys said...

She looks like a keeper, I like her color, but she will be hot in AZ, better keep her bowl stocked with water all the time.

Emily and Mike said...

She is really cute! Good luck with the hunting training!

Walt and Joyce said...

Nice looking pup! Those big paws shows she will be a big dog. I thought she was going to be liver colored? Good luck with her and the training.

Anonymous said...

What the darlingest puppy ever! Congrats on the new baby!

Debbie said...

Sexy Lexy is so cute! She kind of reminds me of a dog that lives at my house, you know the one that loved to sit on your lap, hang out in your family room and poop on your lawn! I knew you had a thing for Thumper!:)Enjoy!

The Walters Family said...

I must say, as far as dogs go she is a cutie! Glad she's at your house not mine. We enjoyed your vist and miss ya already.
Hope DeeDee has a nice visit with you and your new little one. If anyone will appreciate her Deed will.
love ya,