This is us The FONSECA E SILVA Family
Way to go Paul! I am imperced! Oh I mean impressed! You rock dude!
Mary probably likes that hot and sweaty look!
Your funny tami. :)
I'm glad you got it up and running again, good thing you took some type of shop class in school.
Good job! You are handy to have around in a pinch!
Looks like you graduated from the Ken Post Mechanics By Phone course. Anyone needs a diesel mechanic, call Paul!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way to go Paul! I am imperced! Oh I mean impressed! You rock dude!
Mary probably likes that hot and sweaty look!
Your funny tami. :)
I'm glad you got it up and running again, good thing you took some type of shop class in school.
Good job! You are handy to have around in a pinch!
Looks like you graduated from the Ken Post Mechanics By Phone course. Anyone needs a diesel mechanic, call Paul!
Post a Comment