Mikel and Austin had a great time at scout camp and we were told they were the only siblings that did not argue during the camp. We are happy they had a good time together. Sad, but it was one of the most peaceful weeks we have had in a while. The came back stinky, dirty and tired, but they had a blast. We are glad they are back safe and sound.
On Tuesday the van was starting to overheat and so we knew it was time to start looking for a replacement vehicle. On Wednesday we went looking at the new Honda Odyssey mini van during lunch. While driving back from dropping me off the van blew a head gasket and broken down on Mary. I went and picked her up and we resumed our quest for a new van. After hours of negotiation we drove out of Arrowhead Honda with a screaming deal and a new van. Mary had fun watching me put the salesman thru the ringer in order to get the best deal. It is amazing how quiet the new van is and it is so comfy with the leather seats.
Lastly it is summer and HOT, HOT, HOT!!! However, we love it and the kids spend so much time in the pool I think they are going to get webbed feet. It is something they love to do together. In this picture Mikel, Austin and Ben (Austin's best friend) are jumping off the neighbors wall into their pool.
As you can see, Lexy gets to enjoy the water as well. She is growing fast and is weighs almost 18lbs at just 10 weeks old. We are having alot of fun with her.

6 comments:
OOPS, we forgot to mention that our friend from Colorado was here the last two weeks playing with us and pet sitting for the people next door. She is the one that took some of these pictures and we had fun with her.
Actually we didn't that is why we didn't mention it! Thank GOD she goes home in a couple days, hope she never comes back...
OK, so your kids are tan from the warm weather all year round BIG DEAL....jk seriously I'm jealous. I'm sorry to hear about the van, but Mary has secretly been doing anything she could to the van so she would get a new one...sorry to let out your secret mary, but hey it worked. JK love you guys!
About time you get Mary a new van! I think this post needs to be censored. There is a little too much butt showing! My kids went swimming in 50 degree weather today. Who wants top be tan anyway. You're just going to get skin cancer first!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I love you Paul! I was just giving you a load of poo!
HeeheeheeheeHeeheeheeheeHeeheehee
HeeheeheeheeHeeheeheeheeHeeheehee
Your kids are SO tan! They make Kort and Lindsay look like albinos! I LOVE your new van! I can't imagine what we would do without our Chrysler Town and Country. I am glad you got a good deal! Have fun!
ARE YOU SURE THOSE ARE YOUR KIDS J/K THEY ARE TAN TAN TAN ... IM GLAD THEY ARE HAVING FUN AND YOUR DOG ... I THINK YOU NEED SPINNERS ON YOUR NEW VAN ... YOU NEED TO COME BACK TO UTAH AND REALLY FEEL THE SEASONS .. YOUR HAVING WAY TO MUCH FUN
Post a Comment