Wow I can't believe he is 14 already. :) Time sure does fly...
To answer your question.... I think we are going to make it down to AZ next year sometime...got to get that covington home sold before we can take any vacation. :)
Congrats to the oldies, that would be Mikel, Paul and Mary. We fit in the catagory too. Mary I love the cake did you have a cake pan or did you figure it out on your own.
Lisa, I AM SO GOOD i figured the cake out by myself. really i did. you just cut the bottom of a rectangle cake off and use it as the sleves. Mikel said he wanted a scout cake since his party was on scout night. with all the scouts.
6 comments:
Wow I can't believe he is 14 already. :) Time sure does fly...
To answer your question.... I think we are going to make it down to AZ next year sometime...got to get that covington home sold before we can take any vacation. :)
Congrats to the oldies, that would be Mikel, Paul and Mary. We fit in the catagory too. Mary I love the cake did you have a cake pan or did you figure it out on your own.
Lisa, I AM SO GOOD i figured the cake out by myself. really i did. you just cut the bottom of a rectangle cake off and use it as the sleves. Mikel said he wanted a scout cake since his party was on scout night. with all the scouts.
Did you even bother wrapping those presents? Or the Wal Mart bag was good enough...
Mikel, you are getting so old. Starting high school this year. Wish we could have been there to celebrate the birthday with you. Love you!
Mikel, hope you got your money I sent you for the big day!
Love ya buddy!
Post a Comment