Fonseca e Silva Family

Friday, August 1, 2008

All I want for summer is my two front teeth

Well Kyle has lost both his front teeth and it's not even Christmas yet. Oh well! The tooth fairy forgot to come on the first day, so Kyle doubled up on day two. Mr. Photogenic is anxious to get his new teeth.

6 comments:

Kari V. said...

How cute...He is getting so big...

BTW to make your playlist smaller you have to go into the html code and make the width smaller like around 270-300. It is set for 435 or something like that....you can even edite the html to take off all the links below it to....

Walt and Joyce said...

Wow, 2 front teeth missing. Let's hear yu whistle now. You look so cute with your big toothless smile. Love ya.

Speedys said...

Well, he should get two front teeth for Christmas.

DeeDee said...

Look at you handsome boy! Did you get the $1 I sent you? Now it looks like I owe you another! You are going to break me buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

Very fun...how can we get Joe to pull out his?? It's driving me crazy!

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER WHEN I LOST MY TWO FRONT TEETH FOR THE SECOND TIME, FOURTH GRADE ROLLER SKATING ..... I HOPE YOU GOT LOTS OF MONEY FROM THE TOOTH FAIRY .... HOLD ONTO YOUR NEW ONES WHEN THEY GROW IN :}