
Have you ever won anything on the radio? I have, but it has been a long time and typically I win something lame. Today was a different story. I got thru on our local Mix 96.9 radio station and won Dave Matthews Band concert tickets. I did not think I would get thru, but I did and now we will be going on August 23rd. Several people that work in the company heard me on the radio and called to make sure it was me. It should be a fun concert. If you want to play the clip below be sure to pause the music player. Enjoy!!!
5 comments:
Woo HooOOOOooo!! You might want to go out on a spree since the good luck bug has bitten you!! (I would!;))
Mary told me in secrey that she would like you to take your little sis with you. Thanks Mary:)
That sounds so great, It has been years since I went to a concert. I think the last one I went to was with you, Lisa and Amy Provo. We went to see Sawyer Brown. Have a great time and think of me!
I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN WE WOULD ALL CALL INTO THE RADIO ,,, GOOD JOB YOU FINALLY WON !!!!! TO BAD YOUR GOING TO HAVETO WORK LOL
Cool, we have been to a couple of Dave Matthew's concerts and they are laid back and fun! Have a good time!
Post a Comment