I have decided to try and post a new item everyday until I catch everyone up to speed. A lot has happened over the last month. Tonight the focus is on Austin who got braces about this time last month. He was miserable for the first few days, but eventually the pain went away and he is used to them now. He likes mixing up the colors of the bands. Ally also had her braces removed and she now has a retainer.
In addition to Austin getting braces the kids started school. Mikel is now in 9th grade in high school and the other kids are in the elementary school which is K-8th grade. There is not a picture of Mikel here, but the other three are smiling and ready to get out of the house.
3 comments:
Wow- my email worked, you posted something new...jk! Thats great Ally got her braces off. Geoff got his off last month as well and has a retainer too. Just tell Austin he could wear a headgear like we used to. Glad to see your still among the living after all the maryjane you inhaled.
Love you
Ally has a beautiful smile. Kyle loves showing his missing teeth. Austin we can't see your braces. Bet Mary is glad the kids are now back in school. Love you all.
I LOVE the Dave Matthews story. Eh, did you expect any less at a Dave Matthews concert? I guess the good thing about the couple we went to, is that they were inside at Kingsbury Hall, which is pretty tight fitting, so crowd control was a bit easier.
And yay for no more braces, and yay for new braces! I don't know if you remember the years and years I had mine on, but it was the pits! Kids are so lucky that it goes faster now days!
Post a Comment