Tonight I took the boys out dove hunting again and they ended up with 4 doves and a 46" Diamondback Rattlesnake with 12 rattles. Mikel was looking for a downed dove and saw the snake. I was off helping Austin find a bird and my friend had Mikel shoot the snake. I then skinned it and have it on a board for Mikel.
4 comments:
Ok, way creepy...but cool at the same time. I'm glad no one got hurt. See you just shouldn't be out in the desert, slithery things live out there.
Mikel you are my hero! I am glad it is dead, you know how I hate snakes. Take care out there in the Desert! Love you all!
Ok, that is just about the sickest thing that I have ever seen! I love that you got a super close-up of it's eye...yuck! Be careful out there!
He was really good looking https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PUTlOxT8UJk/SMICpdX4rEI/AAAAAAAAAUE/GZX8Gf9FikM/s1600/DSC06126.JPG WOW! I put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. He literally appeared to be directly in front of me. The display is warm and silky smooth so I reached up and caressed his arm and hand then leaned close and began kissing his neck and ear, and across his cheek to the corner of his mouth. It seemed like I was really kissing him and I was like OMG! It was an awesome experience.
Post a Comment