Fonseca e Silva Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where does the time go?

Okay, so it has been a while since we have posted anything and yet so much has gone on. To appease all those who are blogging addicts we will get you up to speed this week. We will start with the most recent and then work backwards.

CRAZY HAIR DAY!!! Yup, today was the 3 younger ones crazy hair day at school. I also added a picture of Austin's cast which he recieved when he wiped out on his bike and broke a bone in his wrist. He was teasing Mikel and tried to out run him on his pedal bike, but took a corner too tight and the bike came out from under him.





3 comments:

Speedys said...

He broke his wrist on a bicycle, come on I thought it was on his real bike... you know the motor bike. Austin you need to think of a better story than that.
Love the crazy hair.

Walt and Joyce said...

Hair looks funky! Did anyone win a contest? You are winners for me anyway. Austin, we hope your wrist is feeling better. Love ya.

Emily and Mike said...

I LOVE crazy hair days! I think they should do them for adults too! Everyone looks great, except for Austin's poor wrist!