Fonseca e Silva Family

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Kyle

Happy Birthday to our little buddy Kyle. 7 years old and growing like a weed. As you can see he got breakfast in bed with Mickey Mouse pancakes. The kids look forward to breakfast in bed on the morning of their birthdays. I guess it brings back memories of breakfast in bed when they were born...lol. We love you Kyle and hope your birthday is a great one.






4 comments:

Speedys said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! You are so lucky to get breakfast in bed, maybe your mom can cook me breakfast on my birthday and bring it to me!:) I hope you have a spectacular birthday.
Love the Eppleys

Walt and Joyce said...

Way to go Kyle a special birthday breakfast in bed. Hope you have a great day. We love you very much and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Love, Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Walt.

DeeDee said...

Happy Birthday to my main man Kyle! You are awesome, amazing, handsome, cute, sweet, adorable and well my favorite little buddy! I can't wait to see you in January. Sorry your birthday card and money are late. I will call you in a few minutes. I wish I had pancakes this morning. Mary---I want chocolate chip pancakes when I come to visit, oh and cinamon rolls and that breakfast casserole and...sorry got carried away. I love you Kyle!

Emily and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Those pancakes look yummy!