Fonseca e Silva Family

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Much Happening

Okay, I was told by Mary that we needed a new post, but there is not much happening. I have just started my search for a new career and have my first interview set up with Chase Bank the first week of December, but other than job searching there is nothing new.

I have been enjoying the unemployed lifestyle quite a bit and may not want to go back to work...lol. It is not such a bad gig staying at home fixing breakfast, watching tv, playing games, making &$%#$@! with Mary in the afternoon just before the kids get home. (Get you minds out of the gutter, we make cookies).

4 comments:

Speedys said...

SURE YOU MAKE COOKIES, just the kind you can't share with the kids.

TamBaum said...

Cookies, my arse!

Kari V. said...

HAHA... I am sure the nookies OHH I mean Cookies where baked well. HEHE

Walt and Joyce said...

Good luck with your job interview. We will keep our fingers and toes crossed. If you go back to work there will be no more afternoon cookies!