Fonseca e Silva Family

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Utah Sweet Utah

We had such a great time in Utah we forgot to take pictures. We took several on the way back, so enjoy what we took. Utah is and will always be home to us. It just feels right. Someday we will end up back there. Who knows, maybe sooner than later. Only time will tell. Thanks to all of our family and friends that allowed us to crash their homes and enjoy their company. We love you all.

Run Austin, Run!!!

Glen Canyon Dam Visitors Center

9 comments:

Walt and Joyce said...

We miss you already! I hope the coming back to Utah for good is sooner rather than later. We will see you in a couple of weeks to spend some quality Christmas time together. Love you.

Speedys said...

We were glad you came up for Thanksgiving, we hope you move back soon. And then your kids might want to spend the night with the boys. We hope you have a great time with mom and dad for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys came up! Really, REALLY glad! The pics turned out really great (thanks you Mary). I owe you BIG TIME!

Emily and Mike said...

Looks like fun! We didn't burn your house down while you were gone, so that is a plus! Thanks again for all of your help!

Debbie said...

I'm sorry I missed you! Thanks for stopping by, maybe I'll see you when you move back here in the next few months-that's my wishful thinking anyway! You're family looks great!

Jilly Bean said...

Awesome. I love the pic of your kids on your title banner. They are gorgeous kids!

Jilly Bean said...

PS I'm glad you found my blog!

Debbie said...

I decided you are leaving this post up for so long because you are coming back to Utah and it's a good way to break the news to everyone. Am I right? Hope so! Pratt's house is up for sale.....

Debbie said...

When am I going to see you again.....?