OK. Fonseca e Silvas are on the move. We are going back to Utah, Half of the house is in boxes and the rest is getting ready to be boxed. Things are verrrrrry crazy and going to get crazzzzzzier as we go.
ARIZONA will be dearly missed. I can't say enough about Arizona I LOVE it hear and will Miss the HOT summers and LUKE warm winters but I also LOVE Utah. Just not January - Feburary they are long and cold but i will make due.
6 comments:
YEAH!!!!!! Now I can see you more than once a year. Do you know where you are going to live?
Debbie- We are going to be living WITH my sister in Pleasant Grove. I will call when we are settled.
YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
I can't contain my excitement, although, I would, myself, want to live in sunny AZ (but can't now, because you're here again!)
Good luck with the move! You can still come and visit us in SoCal anytime!
I can't imagine the party that's going to be happening at your sister's every night! FUN! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment