mikels scared to go to high school for three reasons:
new school
campus is big scared to get lost
lots home work
Love Mikel.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OK BUDDY YOU WILL BE JUST FINE... I CANT BELIEVE YOU WILL BE IN HIGHSCHOOL??? HOW OLD ARE YOU??? YOUR A GOOD LOOKING KID STAY AWAY FROM THE GIRLS LOL... GOOD LUCK
Mikel, you will do fine in high school. I can't believe you are that old. This makes Grandma feel older. Keep up your school work and listen to your dad and mom and you will be fine.
Mikel Keith- You know what buddy, you will be just fine. I get the whole homework thing for you...that is where I have to say prioritize and do not procrastinate! You will have fun and all of the activities and games are going to be a blast for you. You will make some good friends and heck you might even find a girlfriend, but for your Mom's sake...remember that she is your number one girl! See you in a few weeks! Yay, I am so excited to come visit again! Later buddy!
5 comments:
OK BUDDY YOU WILL BE JUST FINE... I CANT BELIEVE YOU WILL BE IN HIGHSCHOOL??? HOW OLD ARE YOU??? YOUR A GOOD LOOKING KID STAY AWAY FROM THE GIRLS LOL... GOOD LUCK
Mikel,
3 Things to look forward to in highschool.
1. Kids are actually nicer than in 6th, 7th or 8th grade...really.
2. You can have friends that can drive.
3. Cheerleaders! ;)
Mikel, you will do fine in high school. I can't believe you are that old. This makes Grandma feel older. Keep up your school work and listen to your dad and mom and you will be fine.
Mikel Keith-
You know what buddy, you will be just fine. I get the whole homework thing for you...that is where I have to say prioritize and do not procrastinate!
You will have fun and all of the activities and games are going to be a blast for you.
You will make some good friends and heck you might even find a girlfriend, but for your Mom's sake...remember that she is your number one girl!
See you in a few weeks! Yay, I am so excited to come visit again!
Later buddy!
OH my gosh He is going to high school. Time flies doesn't it.
Post a Comment