As you can see Lexy did not like the waves. The kids were trying to force her into the waves. The other kids in the pictures are friends from our ward that went with us. The bottom picture is Austin causing trouble as you can see by his smurk. He just threw sand on Kyle's back. Enjoy.
Fonseca e Silva Family
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Our latest trip/vacation was to Rocky Point Mexico. The real name is Puerto Penasco, but everyone refers to it as Rocky Pt. We all had a great time playing in the water and on the beach. We could have done without the sand storm we had on Sat morning, but other than the wind it was fun. I am also adding a slide show for everyone to see all the pics.
As you can see Lexy did not like the waves. The kids were trying to force her into the waves. The other kids in the pictures are friends from our ward that went with us. The bottom picture is Austin causing trouble as you can see by his smurk. He just threw sand on Kyle's back. Enjoy.


As you can see Lexy did not like the waves. The kids were trying to force her into the waves. The other kids in the pictures are friends from our ward that went with us. The bottom picture is Austin causing trouble as you can see by his smurk. He just threw sand on Kyle's back. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like fun!!
Looks like you had a great time.
Looks like a ton of fun, and very pretty water!
You know how many times I tell Troy I want to move to AZ? I think he's sick of hearing it. But, with my luck, we'll finally get the bug, move down there, and you'll end up back here. So, I'm just waiting.....
Hoki, What are you waiting for??? HaHa.
Post a Comment