I am an official trailer repair man now. As many of you know our trailer was hit by another trailer while in storage in Washington. The damage was repaired, but the wood/cardboard material under the fiberglass was not replaced. When we moved to Phoenix the heat dried out the wood and it warped. Leaving the front of the trailer looking like waves from the ocean.
After our last camping trip I decided to tackle the job. It took me 4 or 5 nights after work, but I got it done and it looks 100 times better. Not only does it look better, but it is water tight now as well. I can now cross another thing off the "honey-do" list.
2 comments:
You can now put trailer repair man on your resume if you ever feel so inclined to trade professions. HA HA
Looks great!
Looks like you are an official do it yourselfer (don't think that is a word but sounds good.) A Paul of all trades. Great to know if you set your mind to it, you can do anything! Love Ya.
Post a Comment