
Okay, who's idea was it to get a dog. Alright, it was my(Paul) idea, but why do we get attached to animals? Annie is supposed to be a pet, my hunting dog. Now she is sick as ever and only 8 1/2 months old. She has not eaten since Tuesday night the 25th. We have taken her to the vet twice, once for regular xrays and the second time to run Barium through her to see if there is any blockage. So far there is no blockage, but she is still not eating. Last night, with the help of a vet friend, we gave her some fluids. Today we need to take her in to have a scope put down her throat. The vet believes there might be a sock or something soft sitting in her stomach that does not show up on the xray. This is crazy, she is a dog, but also a part of our family.
6 comments:
Oh no! I hope she is all right. I know what you mean, Mike's family's dog, Clifford the poodle, is starting to get old and lagging behind. It is making everyone so upset. Dogs ARE part of the family. I hope she gets better soon! Keep us posted!
oh no. I hope they find out what is wrong. I know what you mean. I really was never a dog person but I do love my two dogs, they are part of our family now.
Let us know if she is alright. They say that that breed can get twisted stomachs too. Have they checked for that?
This is why I will never own a dog!
She's a very cute dog, I know exactly what you mean about being a member of the family, when rocky got hit by I car we thought it was the end for him, but he pulled through and I have faith that your little pooch will do the same, don't give up hope.
I just got your message, I am sorry for your loss. I am glad I got to know her. I love you guys, it doesn't help much right now, but it does get easier with time. Did I say, I love you? I love you!
OH no...Is annie ok....I just read the last comment. Big hugs.....
Post a Comment