This is us The FONSECA E SILVA Family
That is so dang cute! I might have to copy you. But I thought you weren't putting them up tonight? And I need a picture of the bedspread.
I need more picture of the room... Maybe I will have to do that in Bailee's room. So fun and cute.
I can't wait to see your whole room Ally. It looks so cute I love the colors together. See you in April.Love,Aunt Lisa
aally thinks it is very fun looking but she wanted polka dots. Everywhere although she likes it this way to.
I might have to copy too. HE. That is so cute. First I got to get that ugly wall paper off Rae's room. HE HE
Polka Dot Ally. Room looks great!
Hey Mar' you did a great job, I knew it would look great, I like the colors we picked out...hehehe! How does Allybear like it?Love you!
YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!!!! WOW GROWN UP!!!! LOOKS LIKE NASCAR WAS A HIT ..... I CANT SEE WALT AT THE SHOW ME YOUR ...... BOOTH HA HA
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is so dang cute! I might have to copy you. But I thought you weren't putting them up tonight? And I need a picture of the bedspread.
I need more picture of the room... Maybe I will have to do that in Bailee's room. So fun and cute.
I can't wait to see your whole room Ally. It looks so cute I love the colors together. See you in April.
Love,
Aunt Lisa
aally thinks it is very fun looking but she wanted polka dots. Everywhere although she likes it this way to.
I might have to copy too. HE. That is so cute. First I got to get that ugly wall paper off Rae's room. HE HE
Polka Dot Ally. Room looks great!
Hey Mar' you did a great job, I knew it would look great, I like the colors we picked out...hehehe! How does Allybear like it?
Love you!
YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!!!! WOW GROWN UP!!!! LOOKS LIKE NASCAR WAS A HIT ..... I CANT SEE WALT AT THE SHOW ME YOUR ...... BOOTH HA HA
Post a Comment