Fonseca e Silva Family

Saturday, May 10, 2008

BEST MAN in the world

Well here it goes, Last month Paul was on his way home and he decided to avoid the freeway because it looked backed up, so he took the side road. When he got close to home he called to say it was backed up there to, so he would be a bit longer. a few minutes later he called again and said some lady was stopped part way in the intersection, she had a baby in the car. so the BEST MAN he is he turned around to see if he could help. she had ran out of gas, so what did he do he was only 2 mins from home so he came home got the gas can and went back. So lastnight (my date night) he had to run to the library to get some books we had on hold for Mikel, so he could do his book reports ( yes report'S he had 4 to do in the past two weeks) So i was so ready for a date night. Anyway he calls and says some lady was pulled off the side and had a flat tire. he watched her pull the tire out and set it down and climb back in her car. So what did he do he drove another mile to our exit and turned around. I, tinking it was a ways so somebody else will be helping her by the time he gets there. there fore my wait would not be long. Well by the time he got back to her NOBODY else had stoped to help her. The BEST MAN he is, he changed her tire. She had no jack in her car and had no idea what to do. well he accepted a great big hug form her and they were both on their way. My date started an hour late but knowing i was with the BEST MAN ever made my date night even better. O yeah and his Allyson thinks its cool that her daddy is the one helping other people.

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

What a dogooder you are Paul, I always knew you had it in you...I was just waiting for it to come out! Just kidding BUDDY!

Emily and Mike said...

Wow, that is great! I hope if we are ever driving through Phoenix that we break down near him, he will be a life saver!

Anonymous said...

What some great stories! How about we can be your neighbors again? :)

Walt and Joyce said...

Paul, you are the greatest. I was there when you stopped to help the lady that was out of gas. As I said before, I am proud of the man you have become. Keep up the good deeds it will pay off in the end. Love you.

Anonymous said...

OK SO WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU WHEN I RAN OUT OF GAS AT 1:00 AM .. THE OTHER DAY???