
Finally for 9 months ive been in school my brain hirts, my backpacks falling appart, im tired of school lunch, i want to sleep in, watch tv, eat lunch whenever i want, and play all day. Okay after all that work im exausted. i also dont want to stay sitting for hours. Theres only 4 1/2 days of school and my butts begining to go flat . Also what im excited about is a half an hour after im home on thursday im going to see my family in utah. but whats sad is i have to sit on my but for about 8-9 strait hours.
love Allyson
5 comments:
Nice Aly! I think your bum is pretty flat anyway. After you are done in Utah you can keep on going to Washington. It's only 12 or so more hours!
Ally~ I love your take on school being almost out....you are so cute! The Eppley boys don't get out of school until the 29th of May.
Ally!
You are the cutest young hottie ever! I can't wait to see you after you get back from Utah. I will be changing my flight to the 10th instead of the 14th and then we WILL partay! Yes, partay! Have a great rest of the week Allybearah!
Mikel looks SO happy!
YOUR SUCH A CUTIE!!! YOUR BROTHERS LOOK HAPPY... I THINK YOUR BUM WILL SURVIVE TRY SITTING AT A DESK FOREVER LIKE ME..
Post a Comment